The beauty of eating by yourself is that the selection is all yours, there is no one else's taste to please. However, when it comes to Thai food, you want someone to join you. Selfishly, of course. When I go to a Thai restaurant I always want two things : 1.) Something spicy, like a noodle dish and 2.) Something comforting like yellow curry. Unfortunately, this is difficult to accomplish on my own, so today I had to choose. Oh, and I always love a salad. Sadly, the lunch special did not include one at this place but I did add one on for an extra charge. While the salad was nothing special, the dressing did provide the creamy sweetness I was needing to offset the spicy noodles, which were fantastic by the way. You know it was a good meal when you find yourself excited about the leftovers.
![]() |
| side salad |
![]() |
| Drunken Noodles |
![]() |
| Leftovers from Orchid Thai |



No comments:
Post a Comment