The adventure of a lifetime...

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Airport food

On my trek to Korea I spent a very long day traveling between 3 different airports, and while I consumed more coffee than any one person should, I did managed to eat a bit here and there. After the first three coffees I decided that I should probably eat something before I stop blinking. With quite a few pastries to choose from, I decided on a very large and delicious Apple Strudel. I'll admit that what I was really craving was a breakfast burrito, but apparently that is hard to come by at SFO. 

Apple Strudel from Emporio Rulli

Hours later and I was hungry again. I needed something to cut all the sugariness that had come with the strudel and multiple coffees and I also wanted to keep the spending to a minimum. After walking back and forth between my limited options I stopped in at Tomokazu, a Japanese restaurant.

Miso Soup from Tomokazu

Veggie Roll from Tomokazu 

 While it wasn't the greatest meal ever, it definitely did the trick. The soup was exactly what I needed and the veggie roll was a light and safe choice considering I was about to be on an airplane for 12 hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment